June 13 – 15, 2013
Chairs: Academician of RAMS, Prof., A. Revishvili (Moscow)
Prof. D. Lebedev (St. Petersburg)
1. Noninvasive cardiac mapping: recent progress, problems and future
A. Revishvili, Bakoulev CCVS of the RAMS (Moscow).
2. How we can see electrical activity on endocardium?
A. Kalinin, Institute for Information Transmission Problems of the Russian Academy of Sciences (Kharkevich Institute), Amycard LLC (Moscow).
3. What is accuracy of noninvasive cardiac mapping: challenge of verification
M. Chmelevsky, FSI “Almazov Federal Heart, Blood and Endocrinology Centre” (St. Petersburg).
4. Noninvasive electrocardiographic imaging and cardiac resynchronization therapy: paradoxes of electrical-mechanical coupling
S. Zubarev , FSI “Almazov Federal Heart, Blood and Endocrinology Centre”(St. Petersburg).
5. Atrial flutter as a 3D process
M. Chaykovskaya, Petrovsky Research Center of Surgery of the RAMS (Moscow).
6. Was Sir Thomas Lewis right? New vision of atrial fibrillation based on noninvasive phase mapping
V. Kalinin, Amycard LLC (Moscow).
7. Electrical anatomic mapping and noninvasive electrocardiography imaging: come together!
A. Popov, Meditek Ltd (Moscow).
8. The final word.
D. Lebedev , FSI “Almazov Federal Heart, Blood and Endocrinology Centre”(St. Petersburg).